- Vital Nutrients Vitamin K2-7 supports healthy bone mineralization*
- Promotes vascular elasticity*
- May support healthy lipid levels*
- Vitamin K2-7 (menaquinone) supports bone and cardiovascular health.* Vitamin K2-7 supports healthy bone mineralization by acting as a cofactor in the carboxylation of osteocalcin, allowing calcium to bind to this protein in the extracellular matrix of bone.*
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
2-7(menaquinone 7) ... 180mcg ... 50%
Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Leucine.
1 capsule daily, ideally with food to increase absorption, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other prescription blood thinners or are pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Very easy to order my item, arrived promptly. Very pleased, so far with Supplement First.
Using Vital Nutrients was recommended to my by my doctor. Their products are "free from coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, and sugar* and efficacy of their ingredients* verified by independent lab's testing. . I'm happy for their unique combinations of vitamins that help me keep optimum health like this K2-7 vitamin. I believe it is helping me
maintain cardiac health and maintain strong bones.
These vitamins have been the best ones I've purchased! Thank you!
I had not taken Vitamin K previously. The small caplet makes it very easy.
I take vitamin k2-7 on dr orders and I like the ease of having it delivered to my door. Very happy with this product and delivery.