- Vital Nutrients Vitamin B-12/Methyl Folate supports red blood cell formation and nerve function*
- Supports gastrointestinal tract health*
- Vital Nutrients Vitamin B12/Methyl Folate promotes a healthy nervous system*
- Maintain homocysteine levels that are already in the normal range and folate may reduce the risk of neural tube birth defects*
Recommended Dosage: 1-2 capsules, 1-2 times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... Percent Daily Value
Folate ... 1360mcg DFE ... 340%
(as L-5-MTHF) Metafolin® (800mcg)
Vitamin B12 ... 1000mcg ... 41,667%
Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Rice Powder, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I purchased the B12 Methyl Folate for someone who is B12 deficient. Orally is not the best way to raise low levels, but this person will not take it any other way, so I am giving it 2xdaily. I have been taking Zinc citrate (purchased from you) and very satisfied. I do my best to purchase the highest quality supplements. Thanks