- Vital Nutrients Sleep Aide provides relief from occasional sleeplessness*
- Promotes restful sleep*
- Vital Nutrients Sleep Aide helps calm the central nervous system*
- Sleep Aide contains Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) and Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) two of the most studied herbs to occasionally help support restful sleep*
- The combination of Valerian and Lemon Balm has a long tradition of use by herbalists*
- Passiflora Extract is an important factor in the phytotherapy for the occasional relief of tenseness, restlessness and irritability associated with difficulty in falling asleep.
- California Poppy, L-Theanine, Lavender Essential Oil and Melatonin act synergistically to support the beneficial effects of the Sleep Aide formula*
- Sleep Aide provides safe, natural support to calm the central nervous system and encourage restful, refreshing sleep*
Recommended Dosage: 1-3 capsules 15-30 minutes before bed, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 3 vegetarian capsules
Amount per serving......percent daily value
Passionflower Herb Extract ......450mg ......*
Lemon Balm Leaf Extract...... 300mg...... *
Hops Strobile Extract ......300mg ......*
California Poppy Herb Extract ......225mg ......*
Valeriana officinalis Root ......225mg...... *
L-Theanine...... 150mg ......*
Lavender (Flowering Tops) Essential Oil ......60mg...... *
Melatonin...... 0.75mg...... *
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Silica and Calcium Carbonate.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been on 2 different prescription sleeping aid, that wasn't working.
I can honestly say, "this product has not only aided, in my sleep, but also has left me feeling rested, and I feel better physically
A good night sleep for me and my very active brain, is had by taking two Vital Nutrients Sleep Aide each night about 30 minutes before bed. I have no nightmares, like other products can bring on, and wake up refreshed and not
groggy. It works for me, perhaps it will work for you. Give it a try.
I've been taking this for a couple of years now. I take it with 6mg melatonin about 30 to 60 minutes before bed and I am asleep within 15 minutes of going to bed. I had lyme disease eight years ago that really messed up my sleep. My other sleep supplement had to be discontinued so I switched to this one a few years ago and it's worked really well for me.
This has definitely helped me with sleep. It's just a little nudge to sleep but has no side effects.