- Vital Nutrients Sleep Aide provides relief from occasional sleeplessness*
- Promotes restful sleep*
- Vital Nutrients Sleep Aide helps calm the central nervous system*
- Sleep Aide contains Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) and Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) two of the most studied herbs to occasionally help support restful sleep*
- The combination of Valerian and Lemon Balm has a long tradition of use by herbalists*
- Passiflora Extract is an important factor in the phytotherapy for the occasional relief of tenseness, restlessness and irritability associated with difficulty in falling asleep.
- California Poppy, L-Theanine, Lavender Essential Oil and Melatonin act synergistically to support the beneficial effects of the Sleep Aide formula*
- Sleep Aide provides safe, natural support to calm the central nervous system and encourage restful, refreshing sleep*
Recommended Dosage: 1-3 capsules 15-30 minutes before bed, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 3 vegetarian capsules
Amount per serving......percent daily value
Passionflower Herb Extract ......450mg ......*
Lemon Balm Leaf Extract...... 300mg...... *
Hops Strobile Extract ......300mg ......*
California Poppy Herb Extract ......225mg ......*
Valeriana officinalis Root ......225mg...... *
L-Theanine...... 150mg ......*
Lavender (Flowering Tops) Essential Oil ......60mg...... *
Melatonin...... 0.75mg...... *
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Silica and Calcium Carbonate.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I've been taking this for a couple of years now. I take it with 6mg melatonin about 30 to 60 minutes before bed and I am asleep within 15 minutes of going to bed. I had lyme disease eight years ago that really messed up my sleep. My other sleep supplement had to be discontinued so I switched to this one a few years ago and it's worked really well for me.
This has definitely helped me with sleep. It's just a little nudge to sleep but has no side effects.