- Vital Nutrients Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate is activated vitamin B6*
- Involved in production of antibodies and red blood cells*
- Supports healthy nerve function and musculoskeletal function*
- Vital Nutrients Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate helps maintain normal homocysteine levels*
- Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate (P5P or activated vitamin B6) is required to metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats*
- P5P helps maintain homocysteine levels that are already in the normal range, and may relieve mild mood changes, cramps, and edema associated with the menstrual cycle*
Recommended Dosage: 1-2 capsules 1 or 2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Amount per serving ......percent daily value
Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate (activated Vitamin B6) ......100mg ......*
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Leucine, and Silica.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.