- Vital Nutrients Melatonin supports a regular sleep/wake cycle*
- Powerful antioxidant that helps prevent damage by free radicals*
- May promote healthy immune function*
- Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland, an endocrine gland buried deep in the brain that regulates sleep.* It is responsible for regulating biological rhythms in humans.* Melatonin is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.* There is evidence that Melatonin acts to support the immune system.* As we age, the natural production of Melatonin tapers off.*
Serving size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Melatonin ... 6mg ... *
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Rice Powder, and Leucine.
1-2 capsules at bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.