- Vital Nutrients Magnesium (glycinate/malate) is a gentle form of Magnesium for sensitive individuals*
- Promotes calcium absorption and healthy teeth*
- Vital Nutrients Magnesium supports healthy cardiovascular function*
- For individuals who are sensitive to Magnesium Oxide or Citrate*
- Magnesium activates enzymes that are essential to many functions of the body*
- Also essential for the metabolism of fat, carbohydrates and amino acids*
- Supports healthy smooth muscle tone and cardiovascular function*
- Vital Nutrients Magnesium (glycinate/malate) also helps to maintain normal mood and emotional well-being premenstrually*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Magnesium ... 240mg ... 57%
(as 50% magnesium glycinate, 50% di-magnesium malate)
Daily Value (DV)
Vegetarian capsules (cellulose), silica, ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten, dairy, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, sesame, egg, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, and unnecessary excipients. Vegan, sugar-free, and non-GMO.
Take 2 vegan capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Store sealed in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I was advised by my doctor to take this version because cheaper versions from the box stores left me deficient according to a micronutrient test. Teat was redone a couple years later and deficiency was found to be totally resolved.
I have had restless legs for years and am able to treat them successfully without pharmacy drugs. Magnesium and in particular the glycerinate/malate 120mg. has been the best to control and eliminate RLS and allows me to sleep without twitching and kicking.
I have been using this brand for a couple of years and it works well.
Really helps me go to sleep and stay well.
I had Chemotherapy and a subsequent side effect is low Magnesium level. I have tried several other supplements before I discovered Vital Nutrients. I now take two capsules in the morning and evenings and my magnesium level stays in the normal range.