- Vital Nutrients Ipriflavone 600mg is a derivative of the soy isoflavone daidzein, used to support bone health.* Ipriflavone promotes the secretion of calcitonin from the thyroid, which helps maintain a normal balance of osteoclastic (bone resorption) activity in the bones as they undergo continuous remodeling.* Ipriflavone also helps support calcium absorption in the intestines and promote bone mineralization.
- Promotes calcium absorption in the intestines.
- Supports calcitonin secretion from the thyroid.
- Helps regulate osteoclastic activity.
- Free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- Packaging and labels may vary slightly.
Serving size: 2 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Ipriflavone ... 600 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose capsule, ascorbic acid, rice powder, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.