- Vital Nutrients Genistein 125mg is a concentrated genistein product.
- Genistein has been shown to help maintain normal cell function and growth*
- Genistein and daidzein also promote and support the immune system and bone marrow health*
- Genistein contains 125mg of Genistein and generally contains 88-100mg of daidzein, the major isoflavone aglycones*
- Isoflavone aglycones are the desired form and are more rapidly and better absorbed than isoflavone glucosides*
Serving size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving .... Percent Daily Value
Genistein (From Genistein rich Soy Isoflavone Extract 80%) ... 250mg ... *
* Daily value not established
Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Rice Powder, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Silica. Contains Soy.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. As with any product, discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I tested high on my Greek test for it, so I have continued to take it the past four years.
I've taken Genistein from several different providers, and this one is by far the best and the only option that offers a 125 mg dose. Other brands have the word "Genistein" in large print on the label only to find that each pill only contains a very small amount. I highly recommend this brand.
Love this brand of Genistein... no other brand Ive found supplies the full dose in one capsule.
I am using Genistein for menopause night sweats and it has reduced them considerably. I will be ordering again! Thank you!
Need to see long term results from use