- Vital Nutrients Flax Oil contains a high concentration of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
- Supports cartilage and joint function*
- Promotes healthy platelet aggregation levels*
- Flax Oil is a building block for Omega-3 fatty acids and is the most powerful and highest source of the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid.* It has a vitamin-like activity in the body and is essential for metabolism.* Flax oil helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.* Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) helps support platelet aggregation levels that are already within the normal range.* ALA supports cartilage and joint function, and assists in maintaining heart health.*
Serving size: 3 softgels
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 30
Calories from Fat ... 30
Total Fat ... 3g ... 4%†
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 1.5g ... *
Cholesterol ... 0mg ... 0%†
Flax Seed Oil ... 3000mg ... *
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet * Daily Value not established
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Carob Color, and Purified Water.
1-3 softgels, 2-4 times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.