- Vital Nutrients Evening Primrose Oil contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) that supports joint and cartilage function.* Alleviates mild PMS symptoms.*
- Vital Nutrients Evening Primrose Oil contains high amounts of the essential fat Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid that is essential for metabolism, but cannot be produced in the body.*
- GLA helps support cartilage and joint function, dilates smooth muscle, and helps maintain nerve function and a cholesterol level that is already within the normal range.* It also alleviates common mild symptoms associated with PMS.*
- Europeans and Native Americans have used primrose oil for centuries for its health benefits.*
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Evening Primrose Seed Oil ... 1000mg ... *
(Provides 90mg of gamma linolenic acid-GLA)
Cold pressed - extracted without chemicals.
*Daily Value not established.
Gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water.
1 to 2 capsules twice daily‚ or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If pregnant‚ consult your physician before taking.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store sealed in a cool‚ dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.