- Vital Nutrients DHEA supports estrogen and testosterone levels already in the normal range*
- Hormone precursor to androgens*
- Maintains healthy energy levels*
- Levels of DHEA can decline with age as part of the natural aging process. DHEA is a hormone that is produced in our bodies by the adrenal glands and the levels of this hormone may begin to decline after the age of 30. Supplementing may help replenish what our bodies lose over time, to support healthy aging.
- DHEA is a precursor to androgens, and along with other adrenal hormones, supports fat, sugar and mineral metabolism, immune response, energy levels, and estrogen and testosterone levels.* Vital Nutrients DHEA is micronized to help increase absorption in the body.*
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
DHEA (micronized) (dehydroepiandrosterone) ... 10mg ... *
*Daily Value is not established
Rice Powder, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Rice Powder and Silica.
Recommended Dosage: Use only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not for use if under 18 years of age, or if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good cholesterol" (HDL), or if you are using any dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over the counter drug. Do not exceed the recommended serving. Exceeding he recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Taking this supplement every evening Seems to help my mood/hormone balance and ability to sleep
I have tried big-store brands of DHEA to save money, but my blood work did not register any improvement in my DHEA level. With Vital Nutrients, my levels improved and I was able to reduce the dosage. Thank you, Supplements First, for providing quality Supplements.