- Vital Nutrients d-Pinitol 600 helps to maintain healthy ovarian function*
- Supports normal blood sugar levels that are already within normal range*
- d-Pinitol 600 is a naturally occurring compound that can be found in a variety of plant foods. Certain natural substances can be beneficial to support and maintain ovarian health in women.* Supplementation with D-chiro-inositol (or d-Pinitol), Vitamin D3 and Chromium and dietary modifications have been potentially effective approaches to support a normal, healthy glucose metabolism.* Regular use of these strategies helps promote, maintain, and support ovarian health and normal blood sugar levels, resulting in overall positive benefits.*
Serving size: 1 veg capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) ... 600IU ... 150%
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) ... 250mcg ... 208%
d-Pinitol (3-O-methyl-D-chiro-inositol) ... 600mg ... *
* Daily Value not established
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule and Leucine.
1 capsule, 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.