- Vital Nutrients CoEnzyme Q10 contains antioxidant protection against damage from free radicals*
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels*
- CoEnzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger found in the mitochondria of every cell of the body.* CoQ10 increases energy at cellular levels, and the cells and tissues with the greatest energy requirements have the highest concentrations of CoQ10. Levels of CoQ10 levels may decline with age, or be depleted by certain medications.*
- Supplemental CoQ10 is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like compound which nutritionally supports the cardiovascular health in several ways.* It acts as an antioxidant against peroxidation of lipids such as LDL cholesterol, helps maintain and support healthy functioning of the heart muscle and arteries, and promotes additional tolerance for exercise.* CoQ10 helps maintain blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range, promotes gingival (gum) health and normal sperm motility, and may help support healthy aging.*
Serving size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
CoEnzyme Q10 ... 600mg ... *
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Silicate, Leucine, and Silica.
1 or 2 capsules 2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.