- Vital Nutrients Citicoline 250 mg uses Cognizin®, a patented and research backed form of Citicoline, a naturally occurring nutrient found in every living cell.Citicoline helps support the brain’s metabolic activity and has a variety of cognitive enhancing, neuroprotective and neuroregenerative properties.
- It is also an essential building block for certain key neurotransmitters that help support focus, attention and the formation of new memories.Research suggests Citicoline may help to mitigate age-related cognitive decline by increasing energy reserves and utilization.
- A review of citicoline supplementation with older subjects found improvements in a wide range of cognitive and behavioral measures, including memory, attention, behavior, reaction time, relational life, independence and cooperation.
- Supports mental energy and brain metabolism
- Promotes focus and attention
- Supports overall cognitive health and brain aging
- May assist phospholipid metabolism in the brain
- Helps support brain cell signaling and neurotransmitter production
- Free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- Packaging and labels may vary slightly
Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin C ... 160mg ... 178%
Citicoline (CDP Choline) ... 500mg ... *
(from stabilized Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine)
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose, vegetable cellulose capsule, leucine, and ascorbyl palmitate.
1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.