- Vital Nutrients Chromium supports metabolism of fats and sugars*
- Essential for glucose absorption in cells*
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels*
- As an active component of Glucose Tolerance Factor, Chromium is a mineral necessary for the uptake of glucose into cells, and promotes the metabolism of fats, cholesterol and sugars.* Some evidence suggests that taking chromium orally may help support healthy blood sugar balance, as well as body weight management and fat accumulation.* Chromium may also help promote the maintenance of cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.*
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) ... 200mcg ... 571%
Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.