- Vital Nutrients Calcium/Magnesium promotes healthy teeth and bones*
- Bioavailable citrate form*
- Magnesium aids in calcium absorption*
- Calcium/Magnesium (citrate/malate) work together to support a healthy cardiovascular system.* Calcium is necessary for healthy teeth and bones, and Magnesium supports muscle and nerve function and helps the body to metabolize and absorb calcium.*
- Calcium maintains healthy heart function and normal colonic cell growth, and also helps to maintain normal mood during the menstrual cycle.* Calcium and Magnesium have been shown to support a healthy mood and demeanor during PMS.* Calcium/ Magnesium citrate/malate is one of the most bioavailable forms of these two minerals.*
Serving size: 2 veg capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calcium (as 70% dicalcium malate* and 30% calcium citrate/malate) ... 160mg ... 16%
Magnesium (as 70% dimagnesium malate and 30% magnesium citrate) ... 160mg ... 40%
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Silicate, and Leucine.
2 Veg capsules 2-4 times daily, ideally with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.