- Vital Nutrients Calcium & Magnesium supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Promotes healthy teeth and bones*
- Magnesium aids in calcium absorption*
- Calcium & Magnesium work together to support a healthy cardiovascular system.* Calcium is necessary for healthy teeth and bones, and Magnesium supports muscle and nerve function and helps the body to metabolize and absorb calcium.* Calcium also maintains healthy heart function and normal colonic cell growth.* It also helps to maintain normal mood during the menstrual cycle.*
- Calcium and Magnesium have been shown to support normal mood and demeanor during PMS. Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough Calcium helps teen and young adult women maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life.* For people with a family history of osteoporosis, menopausal women and elderly men and women, adequate Calcium intake is linked to reduced risk of osteoporosis through the mechanism of slowing the rate of bone loss.* Adequate Calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2000mg are not likely to provide additional benefit.*
Serving size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calcium (as 50% dicalcium malate* and 50% calcium carbonate) ... 450mg ... 35%
Magnesium (as 40% dimagnesium malate* and 60% magnesium oxide) ... 150mg ... 36%
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Silicate, and Leucine. *Albion® Minerals
2 capsules, 2-3 times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.