- Vital Nutrients Calcium (citrate/malate) promotes healthy teeth and bones*
- Supports healthy heart function*
- Calcium (citrate/malate) is necessary for healthy teeth and bones.* Calcium is essential to many physiological functions, such as maintaining healthy heart function, normal colonic cell growth, and helps to maintain normal mood associated with the menstrual cycle.*
- Calcium citrate/malate is one of the most bioavailable forms of Calcium.* Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough Calcium helps teen and young adult women maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life.* For people with a family history of osteoporosis, menopausal women and elderly men and women, adequate Calcium intake is linked to reduced risk of osteoporosis through the mechanism of slowing the rate of bone loss.* Adequate Calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2000mg are not likely to provide additional benefit.*
Serving size: 2 veg capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calcium (as 50% calcium citrate/malate and 50% dicalcium malate*) ... 300mg ... 23%
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
2 capsules 2-4 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. As with any product, discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.