- Vital Nutrients Bromelain proteolytic enzyme from pineapple stem*
- Supports a healthy digestive system*
- Promotes healthy digestion*
- Bromelain is an enzyme found in pineapple stem, with a long history of use as a dietary supplement. Bromelain is considered a proteolytic enzyme due to its ability to break down protein when taken with food, although its benefits extend beyond digestion. When taken between meals, Bromelain helps support the body's physiologic levels of kinins and fibrins, promoting healthy capillary blood flow to facilitate delivery of nutrients and removal of inflammatory waste products.* Bromelain is particularly useful for individuals interested in promoting normal sinus, tissue, and musculoskeletal health.*
Serving size: 3 veg capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily
Bromelain (2400 gdu/3600 mcu per gram) ... 1125mg *
*Daily Value not established
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Rice Powder, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
1-3 capsules 2-4 times daily with food (digestive aid), or between meals (anti-inflammatory), or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Several months ago, my husband was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia/ His doctor recommended to see Dr Eric Secor who is head of integrative medicine at Hartford Hospital. Dr Secor recommended that my husband start on a regimen of Bromelain which would help support his immune system and would also help with any inflammation that might occur from his chemo for Multiple Myeloma. I feel that the Bromelain has indeed made a difference in his life and his ability to deal with his illnesses. Thank you Vital Nutrients and thank you Bromelain and Dr Secor!