- Vital Nutrients Black Currant Seed Oil is a natural source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Supports cartilage, joint, and nerve function*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Black Currant Seed Oil contains high amounts of the essential fat Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an Omega 6 fatty acid that is essential for metabolism, but cannot be produced in the body.*
- GLA from Black Currant Seed Oil supports cartilage and joint function, dilates smooth muscle, and maintains healthy nerve function. Black Currant Seed Oil may also promote skin health, and help maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.*
- Vital Nutrients Black Currant Seed Oil capsules contain 70mg of GLA per capsule, and have been tested for multiple rancidity markers to ensure the highest quality.*
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving
Black Currant Seed Oil ... 1000mg*
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) ... 140mg*
*Daily Value not established
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Gluten, Dairy, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, sesame, egg, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, and unnecessary excipients. Vegan and non-GMO.
Take 2 softgels, 3 times daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Store sealed in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.