- Vital Nutrients Biotin provides biotin 10,000 mcg per capsule
- Supports cellular energy production*
- Promotes healthy hair and strong nails*
- Biotin 10mg is a water-soluble B vitamin and an important component of enzymes in the body that convert fats and carbohydrates to energy. Supporting healthy skin, hair, and nail proteins is one of the best known biotin benefits.*
- Some preliminary evidence suggests that taking a biotin supplement may help promote healthy hair and increase nail thickness in those with brittle nails.* Pregnancy, diabetes, smoking and alcohol exposure may increase risk of biotin deficiency. Vital Nutrients Biotin capsules provide 10,000 mcg of biotin.
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily
Biotin ... 10mg ... 33,333
Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Rice Powder, Leucine
1 capsule once or twice a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking. Biotin can interfere with lab tests, please let your physician know if you are taking Biotin before your blood draw.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.