- Vital Nutrients B6 + B Complex maintains healthy protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism*
- Units / Size
- High levels of Vitamin B6 help relieve discomforts associated with menstruation*
- Supports a healthy nervous system*
- B6 + B-Complex provides a high dose of Vitamin B6 combined with the rest of the B vitamins to make this an excellent choice for female support, and relieving common symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle.*
- Essential for tonifying the nervous system, B-Complex vitamins play a role in the metabolism of protein and fats, and help convert carbohydrates into energy.* B6 + B-Complex helps promote the conversion of homocysteine, thus supporting heart health.*
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Thiamin (as thiamine HCl) ... 50mg ... 3333%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) ... 20mg ... 1176%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) ... 250mg ... 12500%
Folate (as L-5-MTHF) Metafolin® ... 200mcg ... 50%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) ... 200mcg ... 3333%
Biotin ... 200mcg ... 66%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) ... 75mg ... 750%
Riboflavin 5’ Phosphate ... 5mg ... *
Niacinamide ... 100mg ... *
Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate ... 15mg ... *
*Daily Value not established.
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silica and Leucine.
1 capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.