- Vital Nutrients B-Complex supports a healthy nervous system*
- Maintains healthy protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism*
- Promotes the conversion of homocysteine*
- Vital Nutrients B-Complex is used in the metabolism of protein and fats, helps maintain muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract and helps convert carbohydrates into energy.*
- Also supports healthy nerve cells and helps promote the conversion of homocysteine, thus supporting heart health.*
- B-Complex is an important tonifier in times of mild stress and fatigue.*
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount per serving ... Percent Daily Value
Thiamin (as thiamine HCl) ... 100mg ... 8333%
Riboflavin ... 25mg ... 1923%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) ... 25mg ... 1471%
Folate (as L-5-MTHF) Metafolin® ... 680mcg DFE ... 170%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) ... 500mcg ... 20833%
Biotin ... 400mcg ... 1333%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) ... 200mg ... 4000%
Riboflavin 5’ Phosphate ... 10mg ... *
Pyridoxal 5’ phosphate ... 15mg ... *
Niacinamide ... 75mg ... *
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silica, and Leucine.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Really does a good job boosting my energy.
I have been taking these for several years now & am much healthier since I started. With a vegan diet it is hard to get enough vitamin B so I know what these vitamins are a great investment.
Vital Nutrients B-Complex
We have taken it for years, no side effects and good lab results.
My husband likes this complex.