- Vital Nutrients Arabinogalactan Powder promotes healthy gut flora*
- Maintains gastrointestinal health*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Arabinogalactan Powder is a polysaccharide produced from the bark of the Larch tree. Arabinogalactans are found throughout nature and are found in other plants with immune support activity.* Larch Arabinogalactan is thought to support immune activity by increasing the release of normal immune elements.* Larch Arabinogalactan is a fibrous product which ferments in the gut.*
- It increases gut microflora, e.g., Lactobacillus, increases short-chain fatty acid production, and minimizes ammonia production and absorption.* A normal functioning and healthy gastrointestinal tract also supports immune function. Larch Arabinogalactan has been shown to concentrate in the liver.* Approved for sale in Canada.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (2g)
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Total Carbohydrates ... 2g ... 1%‡
Dietary Fiber ... 2g ... 7%‡
Calcium ... 24mg ... 2%
Larch Arabinogalactan ... 2g ... *
(Larix laricina, heartwood)
‡Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
*Daily Value (DV) not established
Guluten, dairy, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, sesame, egg, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, and unnecessary excipients. Vegan, sugar-free, and non-GMO.
Mix 1 heaping teaspoon in juice or water daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Store sealed in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Helped heal my gut.
I use this product for a long time.
Always when somebody in a family getting first signs of a cold, arabinogalaktan is very helpful.