- Vital Nutrients Arabinogalactan Powder promotes healthy gut flora*
- Maintains gastrointestinal health*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Arabinogalactan Powder is a polysaccharide produced from the bark of the Larch tree. Arabinogalactans are found throughout nature and are found in other plants with immune support activity.* Larch Arabinogalactan is thought to support immune activity by increasing the release of normal immune elements.* Larch Arabinogalactan is a fibrous product which ferments in the gut.*
- It increases gut microflora, e.g., Lactobacillus, increases short-chain fatty acid production, and minimizes ammonia production and absorption.* A normal functioning and healthy gastrointestinal tract also supports immune function. Larch Arabinogalactan has been shown to concentrate in the liver.* Approved for sale in Canada.
Serving size: 1 slightly rounded teaspoon (2 grams)
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Arabinogalactan Powder (Eastern Larch Heartwood) ... 2000mg ... *
*Daily Value not established
1 teaspoon one to three times a day mixed in water, juice, or food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For use with children, please consult with your pediatrician for proper dosage guidelines.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Helped heal my gut.
I use this product for a long time.
Always when somebody in a family getting first signs of a cold, arabinogalaktan is very helpful.