- Vital Nutrients 5-HTP promotes serotonin levels in brain*• Helps maintain the sleep/wake cycle*. Supports satiety.*
- 5HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is made in the body from L-tryptophan, and can be converted to serotonin.
- 5-HTP readily crosses the blood-brain barrier, and promotes serotonin levels in the brain which help support healthy functioning of the sleep/wake cycle and positive mood.* Along with emotional well-being, satiety may also be affected in a positive manner.*
- Vital Nutrients 5HTP is naturally derived from the seeds of the Griffonia simplificolia plant.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) ... 10 mg ... 500%
5HTP ... 100 mg ... *
Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate ... 4 mg ... *
Rice Powder, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule and Leucine.
Recommendations 1 to 2 capsules 1 hour before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
Store sealed in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.