- VetriScience Laboratories Vetri DMG is a formula to support immune system health and function in dogs, cats and birds.
- An adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress, DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation and efficient oxygen utilization.
- Through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up, DMG is known to support stamina.
- It supports the production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe, and supplies methyl groups for the building and normal detoxification processes of many bodily constituents (like neurotransmitters, hormones, vitamins, etc.).
- DMG helps to strengthen the immune response when the body is confronted by foreign antigens and microorganisms.
- Clinical studies show that DMG supports lymphocyte and antibody production.
- DMG has been used in both the human and veterinary health worlds for over 30 years with no adverse or negative side effects.
- Vetri DMG is available in a tablet or an easy to administer liquid.
Directions for Use:
Dogs and Cats:
Up to 20 lbs: 0.5 ml daily.
21 to 40 lbs: 1.0 ml daily.
41 to 80 lbs: 1.5 ml daily.
81 to 100 lbs: 2.0 ml daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3.0 ml daily.
Give suggested level twice per day for two weeks, then once per day.
Birds: One drop by mouth per 100 grams of body weight daily.
Active Ingredient Per ml:
N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) ......125 mg
Each Drop Contains:
N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) ......6 mg
Inactive ingredients: citric acid, glycerin, malic acid, potassium sorbate, purified water, and rosemary extract.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.