- VetriScience Vetri Bladder Canine is a combination of phytoestrogens that work together to support normal bladder function and bladder control in spayed and senior dogs.
- This product contains soy protein extract, which is a source of isoflavones. Isoflavones are phytoestrogens (plant based hormones) that help maintain normal bladder muscle tone lost after spaying or during the aging process.
- Red Clover Flower Powder is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones available.
- The estrogen-like effect of red clover isoflavones may attach to estrogen receptors throughout the body.
- Specifically, they may attach to those receptors in the bladder that will support normal urinary control.
Directions for Use: Give 1 chew per 30 lbs of body weight daily.
Active Ingredients per Chew:
Soy Protein Extract ......60 mg
to yield isoflavones .....25 mg
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Flower Powder ......50 mg
Inactive Ingredients: apple pectin, arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherol blend, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION: An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING: For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.