- VetriScience Laboratories UT Strength STAT for Dogs is a unique formula that helps to maintain proper urinary tract function, support immune system function, and may reduce crystal and stone formation likelihood.
- A superior combination of ingredients works together to support proper kidney, urinary tract and bladder function, and pH balance.
- UT Strength STAT features marshmallow root and corn silk, which contain polysaccharides to support optimal bladder and urinary tract function.
- Other ingredients help to support proper kidney function: cranberry and vitamin C act synergistically to help the body acidify urine, helping to dissolve stones, while chanca piedra supports the break up of both kidney and bladder stones.
- Olive leaf extract provides immune system support, helping to support UT health by having a drying effect on tissues and reducing stone formation.
- The inclusion of the amino acid L-methionine helps to support SAMe production, urine acidification and healthy liver function.
Directions for Use: Give 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight, daily.
For dogs less than 15 lbs, give ½ tablet daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM & PM.
This product is not recommended for continual use. Take recommended amount for 7 - 14 days, or until results occur.
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
Uva Ursi....... 200 mg
Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) Powder ......150 mg
Cranberry Juice Extract ......100 mg
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root Powder......100 mg
L-Methionine ......100 mg
Corn Silk Powder ......60 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...... 60 mg
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Whole
Plant Powder ......50 mg
Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) Extract ......50 mg
yielding Oleuropein ......7.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smoke flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION: May have hypoglycemic effect. Not for long-term use. Contraindicated with kidney disorders, animals with or prone to oxylate stones, or conditions giving rise to acidic urine. Use caution with hypotension; not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia. Absorption of drugs taken simutaneously may be delayed.
CAUTION: An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING: For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.