- VetriScience Laboratories Glyco Flex® Plus joint supplement for dogs provides clinically proven nutritional joint support for working dog breeds, competitive and senior dogs.
- When your dog gets up more slowly to meet you at the door, you know he’s not just tired. It’s time for added joint support.
- Glyco Flex® Plus, an advanced joint support supplement for dogs of any age, now available in a tasty chewable tablet.
- Glyco Flex® Plus is a high quality nutritional joint support product that maintains comfort and mobility for working dog breeds, competitive and senior dogs.
- This new formula for hip and joint care includes more active ingredients than other leading brands including glucosamine, perna and DMG for maximum nutritional benefit.
Directions for Use: Initial: (4-6 Weeks)
Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily.
31 - 60 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
61 - 100 lbs: 2 tablets daily.
101 lbs and over: 2 1/2 tablets daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet every other day.
31 - 60 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily.
61 - 100 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
101 lbs and over: 1 1/2 tablets daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)...... 800 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) ......500 mg
Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand
Green-Lipped Mussel) ......300 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)...... 250 mg
dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)...... 50 IU
Manganese (Mn Proteinate) ......10 mg
Selenium (Na Selenite)...... 0.002 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, natural imitation chicken flavor, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, water.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
CAUTION: Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.