- VetriScience Composure Mini is formulated specifically for the needs of dogs under 30lbs.
- When pets can't adapt to stress, it can lead to hyperactivity, abnormal urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling, pacing, excessive panting and destructive or aggressive behavior.
- The ingredients in Composure work synergistically to support relaxation without changing your dog' personality or energy levels.
- The Colostrum Calming Complex BiopeptideBlend supports stress reduction and cognitive function; L-Theanine helps the body produce other amino acids to bring specific neurotransmitters back into balance, and B vitamins (thiamine) affect the central nervous system to help calm anxious animals.
- Our ingredients are well researched and recognized for their natural ability to support balanced behavior. When combined in our formula, they provide a calming effect to support a relaxed state without causing drowsiness or impaired motor skills.
- VetriScience Composure Mini is easily administered in a tasty chicken liver flavored soft chew and can be used as a daily supplement or, as needed in stressful situations.
Dogs Up to 25 lbs: 1 chew daily.
Product can be given up to two times daily or on an as-needed basis.
It is safe to double or triple in times of increased stress.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) ......67 mg
Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend ......11 mg
L-Theanine .....10.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING: For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.