- Cell Advance 880 by VetriScience Laboratories is an advanced formula that includes 23 powerful antioxidants otherwise known as free radical scavengers. Vitamins A, C, E and B6 support the immune system and protect against unwanted free radical damage.
- Vitamin B6 is provided in two forms: one in an active form for amino acid metabolism and one in a form appropriate for animals with reduced B6 levels.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a necessary co-factor for ATP production and immune system support.
- Enteric coated amino acids l-cysteine, l-lysine, methionine and l-glutathione support antibody production, cellular respiration and antioxidant activity. Enteric coating allows each ingredient to be utilized where it is needed most.
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 also includes minerals. Magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc support normal detoxification and enzyme production and utilization.
- The inclusion of the enzyme catalase supports cellular respiration and deactivates hydrogen peroxide. SOD, or Super Oxide Dismutase, is an enzyme that rids the body of free radicals.
- VetriScience Cell Advance includes bioflavonoids like quercetin, rutin and hesperidin to support vascular and connective tissue health while maintaining healthy collagen levels.
- Our easy to administer capsules support the immune system at the cellular level and protects the cell structure from free radical damage.
Directions for Use:
Give 1 capsule daily, per 20 lbs of body weight. If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) ......250 mg
d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) ......75 IU
Methionine (Enteric Coated)...... 25 mg
L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) ......25 mg
L-Glutathione (Enteric Coated)...... 25 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid ......20 mg
Magnesium (Magnesium Ascorbate) ......18.75 mg
Beta Carotene ......5,250 IU
L-Lysine HCI...... 12.5 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) ......10 mg
Hesperidin ......10 mg
Rutin ......10 mg
Catalase (Enteric Coated) ......10 mg
Zinc (Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Citrate) ......7.5 mg
Palmitate (Vitamin A) ......1,000 IU
Super Oxide Dismutase (Enteric Coated)...... 5 mg
Quercetin ......5 mg
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) ......2.5 mg
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) ......2.5 mg
Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) ......0.5 mg
Copper (Copper Gluconate)...... 0.125 mg
Selenium (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) ......0.025 mg
Molybdenum (Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) ......0.0125 mg
Inactive Ingredients: cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION: This product contains Quercitin. Do not use with blood thinners.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING: For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.