- Cell Advance 440 by VetriScience Laboratories is an advanced formula that includes 23 powerful antioxidants otherwise known as free radical scavengers. Vitamins A, C, E and B6 support the immune system and protect against unwanted free radical damage.
- Vitamin B6 is provided in two forms: one in an active form for amino acid metabolism and one in a form appropriate for animals with reduced B6 levels.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a necessary co-factor for ATP production and immune system support.
- Enteric coated amino acids l-cysteine, l-lysine, methionine and l-glutathione support antibody production, cellular respiration and antioxidant activity. Enteric coating allows each ingredient to be utilized where it is needed most.
- Cell Advance 440 also includes minerals. Magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc support normal detoxification and enzyme production and utilization. The inclusion of the enzyme catalase supports cellular respiration and deactivates hydrogen peroxide. SOD, or Super Oxide Dismutase, is an enzyme that rids the body of free radicals.
- Cell Advance also includes bioflavonoids like quercetin, rutin and hesperidin to support vascular and connective tissue health while maintaining healthy collagen levels. Our easy to administer capsules support the immune system at the cellular level and protects the cell structure from free radical damage.
Directions for Use:
Give 1 capsule daily, per 10 lbs of body weight. If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...... 125 mg
Beta-Carotene...... 1,875 IU
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) ......1,250 IU
d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E)...... 37.5 IU
Magnesium (Magnesium Ascorbate) ......16 mg
Methionine (Enteric Coated)...... 12.5 mg
L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) ......12.5 mg
L-Glutathione (Enteric Coated) ......12.5 mg
Catalase (Enteric Coated)...... 10 mg
L-Lysine HCl...... 6.25 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6)...... 5 mg
Hesperidin ......5 mg
Rutin ......5 mg
Zinc (Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Citrate)...... 3.75 mg
Super Oxide Dismutase (Enteric Coated) ......2.75 mg
Quercetin...... 2.5 mg
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) ......1.25 mg
Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) ......1.25 mg
Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) ......0.25 mg
Copper (Copper Gluconate)...... 0.0625 mg
Selenium (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate)...... 0.0125 mg
Molybdenum (Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) ......0.0063 mg
Inactive Ingredients: cellulose, magnesium oxide, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine.
For use in small dogs and cats only.
CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION:If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION:This product contains Quercitin. Do not use with blood thinners.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.