- UNDA Zea Mays is primarily indicated for its anti-inflammatory actions on the arterial and myocardial spheres to help accelerate myocardial healing and lower transaminases post infarct.
- It can be combined with Syringa Vulgaris to help prevent further deterioration. Zea Mays is also indicated in both kidney and urinary inflammations
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favorable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 50 drops (1.25 ml) three times daily in a small amount of water or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 50 drops (1.25 ml)
Each Serving Contains
Corn (Zea mays) ... 1.25 ml ... *
Rootlet Extract (1:200) 6.25 mg Dried Equivalent
*Daily Value not established
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
UNDA Zea Mays