- UNDA Ulmus Campestris Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favorable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
- UNDA produces a broad range of homeopathic products in various potencies including the unique Numbered Compounds, Gemmotherapy macerates, Schessler Tissue Salts, Gammadyn Oligo-Elements, Organotherapy, Plexes, creams and oils, as well as homeopathic compatible dental care.
Recommended Dose: Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 50 drops (1.25 ml) three times daily in a small amount of water, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Risk Information: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 50 Drops (1.25 ml)
Each Serving Contains
European Field Elm (Ulmus campestris)
Bud Extract (1:200) ... 1.25 ml *
6.25 mg Dried Equivalent
* Daily Value not established
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I was searching for this particular bottle as recommended by my naturopath, and found it on this site for a great price! It’s not too intense tasting which I appreciated.