- UNDA Rosa Canina Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favourable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
- UNDA is renowned for manufacturing exceptional homeopathic products utilized in supporting immune, lymphatic and endocrine systems. In the production of all homeopathic remedies UNDA uses only pure materials and herbs that are biodynamically grown or wildcrafted.
- UNDA produces a broad range of homeopathic products in various potencies including: the unique Numbered Compounds, Gemmotherapy macerates, Schessler Tissue Salts, Gammadyn Oligo-Elements, Organotherapy, Plexes, creams and oils, as well as homeopathic compatible dental care.
Serving Size 50 Drops (1.25 ml)
Each Serving Contains
Dog Rose (Rosa canina)
Young Shoot Extract (1:200) ... 1.25 ml *
6.25 mg Dried Equivalent
* Daily Value not established
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.