- UNDA Juniperus Communis can biologically normalize alcoholic cirrhosis without the addition of other remedies. However, for other illnesses with similar symptoms, such as diabetes, chronic polyarthritis, and nephritis, the remedy will improve the conditions, but additional remedies will be required for a full recovery.
- During the treatment of hypoalbuminuria, Juniperus Communis eliminates the retained urea and uric acid, providing an important diuretic function.
- In addition to its hepatic function, Juniperus Communis also has an important action on the kidneys and can be used for certain chronic nephritis, certain pyelitis, and chronic cystitis. The more evident the symptoms, the more effective the remedy will be.
- This remedy is indicated in conditions such as major hepatic insufficiency, cirrhotic syndromes, bloating and renal conditions. Because Juniperus Communis' biological action is very deep, it should not be prescribed solely on the basis of clinical data.
Recommended Dose: Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 50 drops (1.25 ml) three times daily in a small amount of water, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Risk Information: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 50 Drops (1.25 ml)
Each Serving Contains
Common Juniper (Juniperus communis)
Young Shoot Extract (1:200) ... 1.25 ml *
6.25 mg Dried Equivalent
*Daily Value not established
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I bought this product for my Candida and Parasite Cleanse. It helped with the detoxification of my kidneys and draining liver congestion. Also, it tastes fine and is easy to drink down with some water. I would definietly buy again! :)