- UNDA Fraxinus Excelsior has two main areas of impact; the kidneys and the articulations. Through the deep depurative actions on the kidneys, Fraxinus Excelsior catabolizes nucleoproteins, increases diuresis and aids in the elimination of excess uric acids to alleviate the pain and inflammation of the articulations. It is especially beneficial in treating Heberden' and Bouchard' nodes in cases of deformative arthritis due to its elastic properties.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favourable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Adults: 50 drops (1/2 teaspoon) one to three times daily. Children under 12: 15 to 25 drops one to three times daily.
Ingredients: ..... AMT ....%DV
Franxius excelsior (European Ash Tree-Bud) ... 1X *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This was recommended to me by my naturopathic medical practitioner. It seems to do the trick. Combined with a good diet it keeps the gout attacks at bay.