- UNDA Fraxinus Excelsior has two main areas of impact; the kidneys and the articulations. Through the deep depurative actions on the kidneys, Fraxinus Excelsior catabolizes nucleoproteins, increases diuresis and aids in the elimination of excess uric acids to alleviate the pain and inflammation of the articulations. It is especially beneficial in treating Heberden' and Bouchard' nodes in cases of deformative arthritis due to its elastic properties.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favourable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 50 drops (1.25 ml) three times daily in a small amount of water or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medication or have any health condition.
Serving Size 50 drops (1.25 ml)
Each Serving Contains
European Ash (Fraxinus excelsior) ... 1.25 ml ... *
Bud Extract (1:200) 6.25 mg Dried Equivalent
*Daily Value not established
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This was recommended to me by my naturopathic medical practitioner. It seems to do the trick. Combined with a good diet it keeps the gout attacks at bay.