- UNDA Crataegus Oxyacantha is a valuable anti-thrombophilic adjuvant and can be effective in disorders of repolarization of the heart. This remedy is indicated for all cardiac symptoms and conditions such as precordial pain, tachycardia, angina, congestive heart failure and the sequelae of infracts.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favorable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 50 drops (1.25 ml) three times daily in a small amount of water or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 50 Drops (1.25 ml)
Each Serving Contains
Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) ... 1.25 ml ... *
Young Shoot Extract (1:200) 6.25 mg Dried Equvalent
*Daily Value not established
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.