- UNDA Corylus Avellana should be used mainly as a complementary remedy as it improves and reinforces the effectiveness of other remedies. Because it has a gentle action on all metabolisms, except for glucosides, Corylus Avellana can be used for a wide variety of conditions.
- Through its anti-sclerotic action, it can also be effective in cases of necrosis of the extremities, certain cases of arthritis and in cases of neurovegetative imbalance.
- This remedy is indicated for conditions such as headaches, anemia, neurosis, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, asthma with emphysema, chronic bronchitis, dyspepsia, cirrhosis, hepatic deficiencies, sclerosis and smoker's cough with blood in the sputum.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favorable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Adults: 50 drops (1/2 teaspoon) one to three times daily. Children under 12: 15 to 25 drops one to three times daily.
Ingredients: .... AMT .... %DV
Corylus avellana (Hazelnut Tree-Bud) ... 1X *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.