- UNDA Cedrus Libani is indicated for conditions such as certain dry eczemas (ichthyosis), pruritis, chronic dermatitis, psoriasis, and respiratory and digestive mucous irritations. Cedrus Libani is effective in certain syndromes of chronic intoxication, similar to allergies, with external manifestations on the skin and mucous membranes.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favourable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Each Drop (0.025 ml) Contains/ Chaque goutte (0,025 ml) contient:
Cedar of Lebanon (Cedrus libani) Young Shoot Extract (1:200) ... 0.025 ml 0.125 mg Dried Equivalent
Extrait de jeune pousse de
cedrus Libani (Cedrus libani) (1:200) ... 0,025 ml
quivalent en poids sec de 0,125 mg
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water.
Ingredients non medicinaux : Glycrine, thanol (betterave).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.