- UNDA Betula Pubescens stimulates the immune system, in particular, the reticulo-endothelial system, the liver, lymph nodes and spleen to monitor and destroy invading organisms within the vascular system. In relation to the liver, Betula Pubescens promotes strong macrophagic actions in the Kuppfer cells to help stimulate the catabolism of ureas, uric acids, cholesterols and is a major anti-toxicant for the liver.
- In terms of inflammation and thrombolytic activities, Alnus Glutinosa is a good compliment to the Betula Pubescens bud.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favorable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Each Drop (0.025 ml) Contains/ Chaque goutte (0,025 ml) contient:
White Birch (Betula pubescens)
Bud Extract (1:200) ... 0.025 ml
0.125 mg Dried Equivalent
Extract de bourgeons de bouleau pubescent
(Betula pubescens) (1:200) ... 0,025 ml
Equivalent en poids sec de 0,125 mg
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water
Ingredients non medicinaux : Glycerine, ethanol (betterave), eau purifiee.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.