- UNDA Aesculus Hippocastanum is helpful for circulation, veins, and skin health.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum has an affinity for conditions that involve venous congestion, especially in the extremities and in hemorrhoidal veins. Aesculus Hippocastanum affects hemorrhoids and recent varicose veins by draining a number of organs.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favorable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut Bud) ... 1X
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.