- UNDA Aesculus Hippocastanum is helpful for circulation, veins, and skin health.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum has an affinity for conditions that involve venous congestion, especially in the extremities and in hemorrhoidal veins. Aesculus Hippocastanum affects hemorrhoids and recent varicose veins by draining a number of organs.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favorable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 50 drops (1.25 ml) three times daily in a small amount of water or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. Some people may experience headache, dizziness, gastric irritation or itchiness.
Serving Size 50 Drops (1.25 ml)
Each Serving Contains
Horse Chestnut ... 1.25 ml ... *
(Aesculus hippocastanum) Bud Extract (1:200) 6.25 mg Dried Equivalent
*Daily Value not Established
Glycerin, ethanol (beet), purified water
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.