- Trace Minerals Research Liquid Vitamin D3 is a dietary supplement that provides 125mcg (5000 IU) of vitamin D3 per serving, plus a concentrated complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals.
- Supplementing your body with vitamin D3 may provide the following benefits:
- Maintain healthy bone density
- Promote efficient utilization of calcium by the body
- Maintain healthy immune system function
- Promote healthy cognitive function and mood
- Plus many more nutritional benefits!
Serving Size: 1 tbsp. (15 mL)
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 15
Total Carbohydrate ... 3g ... 1% ... *
Total Sugars ... 3g ... **
Includes 3g Added Sugars ... 6%
Vitamin D3 ... 125 mcg ... 625%
Magnesium (from ITM) ... 5 mg ... 1%
Chloride (from ITM) ... 40 mg ... 1%
Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) ... 100 mg ... **
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Purified water, organic cane sugar, peach concentrate, natural flavors blend (berry, cherry, citrus), citric acid, xanthan gum, steviol glycosides, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate, organic turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract.
Shake vigorously. Take 1 tablespoon daily alone or mixed into water or your favorite beverage. Not intended for use by infants. Refrigerate after opening.
No known allergens. Gluten free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.