- Thorne Research Ultimate-E contains all of the natural isomers of vitamin E.
- Thorne Research Ultimate-E does not contain soy oil.
- Vitamin E is beneficial to the cardiovascular system.
- Ultimate E is a good source of gamma tocopherol.
Take 1 gel cap one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Gel Cap Contains:
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol from 1,000 mg Mixed Tocopherols) (500 IU) .......335 mg
Typical profile of Ultimate-
E: d-Alpha Tocopherol (500 IU)....... 335 mg.
Beta tocopherol* 9-11 mg.
Gamma tocopherol* 400-450 mg.
Delta tocopherol* 140-190 mg.
* Beta, Gamma, and Delta tocopherols do not have recognized IU equivalents. Beta, Gamma, and Delta tocopherols vary slightly with this natural product which is weight-adjusted to achieve 500 IU d-alpha tocopherol.
Gelatin (bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (vegetable source) gel cap, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Ultimate E is an effective E for the body.
My naturopath recommended Ultimate E to me as an antioxidant and for healthy skin. I am pleased with the product.