- Thorne Research Super EPA Pro contains omega-3 oils from small, non-accumulating fish, harvested from pristine Peruvian waters.
- Each Super EPA capsule size is about 20% smaller than equivalent competitor products.
- Thorne Research Super EPA Pro is free of heavy metals, PCBs, and dioxins.
- Thorne Research Super EPA Pro uses green technology Supercritical Fluid Technology (CO2 extraction) for maximum EPA concentration.
Take 2 gel caps two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Gel Caps Contain:
Total Fat ......2 g.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester) (from Fish Oil*)....... 1,300 mg.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester) (from Fish Oil*) ......200 mg.
Gelatin (bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (vegetable source) gel cap, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
*This product uses Supercritical CO2 extracted and chromatographed fish oil derived solely from anchovies.
Contains ingredients derived from fish (fish oil = anchovy).
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA Pro are derived from fish (anchovy).
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse reactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.