- Thorne Research Super EPA provides essential omega-3 fatty acids that support a healthy heart and brain, help maintain a healthy inflammatory response in muscles and joints, enhance mood, and promote healthy skin.
Benefits of Super EPA:
- Support for a healthy cardiovascular system, supports the health of blood vessels to promote optimal blood flow and helps maintain already normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in joints and muscles.
- Supports immune function.
- Nutritional support for development and maintenance of healthy brain function.
- Supports memory and mood.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Helpful for weight management by promoting a healthy insulin response.
Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: One Gelcap
Each Gelcap Contains: ... %DV
Calories ... 10
Total Fat ... 1 g ... 1% ... *
EPA ... ... 425 mg ... **
(Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil)
DHA ... 270 mg
(Docosahexaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gelatin (bovine), purified water and glycerin (vegetable source) gelcap, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.