- Thorne Research Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Aids in Conversion and Activation of Other B Vitamins.
- The bioactive, tissue ready form of riboflavin.
- The active form of vitamin B2 more readily used by the body.
- Important cofactor for formation of other B vitamins, including niacin and active B6.
- Necessary for methylation pathways in the body.
- Not derived from yeast.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)....... 36.5 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Laurate.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Nice plus is that it’s easy to swallow and such a small,action- packed pill!
My healthcare professional recommended this product based on test results.