- Thorne Research Rhodiola is an Important Stress-Relieving Botanical.
- A brain adaptogen to help cope with stress.
- Enhances mood, sleep, and mental focus.
- To promote exercise performance.
- Supports normal levels of neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Rhodiola extract (root) (Rhodiola rosea)........100 mg.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Standardized to Total Rosavins 3%.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I own and operate a 24/7/365 business which, to say the least, is stressful. Rhodiola was recommended by my eastern medicine provider for stress relief. I have been using it for years with great success.
I take rhodiala to help me keep up with the daily stress of life. I can have adrenal crashes and this really helps! Easily digestible.
My practitioner recommended rhodiola to help my immune system and the tiredness I was feeling because of the immune system issues. I feel that it helps.