- Thorne Research Quercenase is a potent, well-absorbed antioxidant formula that provides cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, and respiratory support.
- Thorne Research Quercenase is a quercetin phytosome and bromelain combination.
- Bromelain has protein-digesting and immune-enhancing properties.
- Quercetin appears to have many other beneficial effects on human health, including cardiovascular protection, as well as protection of the gastrointestinal tract.
Take 1 capsule three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower) .......250 mg.
Bromelain* .......100 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Leucine.
*Bromelain is derived from the pineapple plant (Ananas comosus). This product is not diluted with lactose.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Because bromelain has fibrinolytic effects that may potentially inhibit blood clotting, Quercenase should be used with caution or avoided in individuals on anticoagulant therapy or prior to surgery.
It is not recommended to remove the Quercenase powder from the capsule to take orally, as it can be irritating to the oral mucosa.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.