- Thorne Research Potassium Citrate Supports Kidney, Heart and Muscle Function.
- A highly-absorbable form of potassium.
- Alkalinizes the urine to promote good kidney health.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Essential for skeletal muscle function.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) ......99 mg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Aspirin, laxatives, sodium bicarbonate, and several prescription medications – including trisalicylate (a pain medication), colchicine, corticosteroids, and non-potassium sparing diuretics (such as thiazide diuretics) – can induce potassium depletion.
ACE inhibitors (captopril, enalapril, ramipril, etc.) can produce potassium retention by inhibiting aldosterone in the adrenal glands. Potassium supplementation concurrently with ACE inhibitors and potassium-sparing diuretics (spironolactone, amiloride, triamterene, etc.) should be undertaken with caution to prevent excessive potassium levels in the body.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.